Image SourcesImageBoss can connect with your images anywhere.
Google Cloud Storage
ImageBoss allows you to connect to your images that are hosted on Google Cloud Storage.
To connect to your bucket go to Dashboard ⟶ Sources ⟶ Add New.
These are the required information to allow ImageBoss to connect to your images: Access Key, Secret Key, Bucket.
Getting the Credentials
1) Open the Storage Settings on Google Console.
2) Go to Interoperability tab.
3) Under "Interoperable storage access keys", click Create a new key.
4) Go to your ImageBoss Sources ⟶ Add New ⟶ Google Cloud Storage.
5) Fill in the credentials acquired.
That's it! Now you can access your images using the domain informed on your Dashboard and combining the operations available on our documentation.